Nordic IT operations services provider created through a proprietary three-way merger in mid 2018
The group provides managed IT outsourcing, cloud services and process digitalization with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and business improvements to customers from a variety of industries as well as the public sector.
Nordlo was created by combining three platforms – Office IT Partners, Dicom, and Zetup – into one nation-wide provider of IT services. Nordlo currently has 30+ offices in Sweden and Norway and plans to continue growing through M&A and organically.
- Attractive market fundamentals in the Nordic IT services market with disruptive trends such as increasing digitalization of core business processes, emergence of cloud services as well as increasing security requirements
- Further potential to consolidate a very fragmented and local IT services market
- Gap in the Nordic IT services market for a SME and smaller enterprise focused player
Main Transformation Initiatives
- Further develop the organization for international growth and increase share of recurring revenue
- Develop new revenue opportunities by further developing the service offering and becoming a trusted partner for a customer’s digitalization journey
- Pursue complimentary acquisitions in the Nordics
FSN Ownership 55%
Sales 2022 EUR 171m
CEO Fredrik Almén
Chairperson Björn Ivroth
Pointperson Patrice Jabet