Investments & Divestments
Adragos Pharma is a globally operating Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) for pharmaceuticals.
Headquartered in Germany, Adragos Pharma operates three production sites in France, Germany, and Japan focused on the production of finished dosage forms (FDF) pharmaceuticals in the small-molecule segment. Its sites cover relevant technologies in sterile and non-sterile liquids and semi-solids, providing end-to-end services for its large base of pharma customers.
- The market for CDMOs is growing faster than the overall pharma industry due to the continued outsourcing trends propelling the CDMO industry
- As part of their outsourcing strategy, large pharma companies are divesting underutilized production sites to optimize their site networks and product portfolios
- This divestment trend creates a significant runway of add-on opportunities for CDMOs with track-record and capabilities to take over and optimize these sites
Main Transformation Initiatives
- Expand existing site network via add-on acquisitions in Europe and NA
- Continue to expand development capabilities
- Grow and professionalize organization and business processes
Country Germany, France, Japan
FSN Ownership 77%
Sales 2020 EUR 45m
CEO Dr. Andreas Raabe
Pointperson Nicolai Norrbom