Investments & Divestments
Fellowmind is the leading Microsoft Business Applications partner in Europe
The group is dedicated to delivering successful digital transformations, using Microsoft Business Applications and Modern Workplace, data and analytics, that make customers more successful. The group has been part of Microsoft’s Inner Circle since 2011, the top 1% of best performing Microsoft partners worldwide.
Fellowmind consists of more than 1,370 talented professionals throughout Northern Europe, offering extensive expertise across a range of industries and business situations.
At the core of Fellowmind lies the belief that connections between people are at the heart of our shared digital future. It’s about making digital interactions feel more human, intuitive, and more personal. Thanks to automation, people can spend less time working on repetitive and manual tasks. So, we can use digital technology to create time and space to have more valuable and meaningful connections.
- Attractive market trends in the business applications market driven by new software proliferation and cloud-based SaaS deployments offering significant value to customers
- Further potential to drive consolidation in the fragmented Microsoft partner channel providing meaningful benefits to customers, employees and technology partners
Main Transformation Initiatives
- Further develop the organization for international growth and cement position as the preferred employer in the industry across all active markets
- Develop new revenue opportunities by further developing the managed services and modern workplace offering
- Complement organic growth by pursuing strategic acquisitions
Country Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Denmark and Poland
FSN Ownership 52%
Sales 2020 EUR 216m
CEO Emiel Putman
Chairperson Theo Rinsema
Pointperson Marcus Egelstig