We seek to support growth-orientated, Nordic companies to achieve long-term transformation to become more competitive and profitable. This process of change will often involve realising a company’s international potential, be it through organic growth, globalisation initiatives or buy-and-build strategies.
Our 18 person Nordic investment team takes a highly active approach to our ownership, and seeks to work closely with our management teams to identify the key value-drivers within each portfolio company.
Through undertaking a series of change initiatives, we strive to enhance the quality of the companies we own, and promote long-term sustainability in our businesses.
Our areas of focus include:
- Aligning the organisation to focus on a common set of performance objectives
- Refocusing business units to core strategies
- Investment in R&D, Sales and Marketing and IT to drive growth on the top-line
- Operational enhancement to improve margins
- Balance sheet focus promoting efficient use of capital
- Partnering with management to build critical mass through selective add-on acquisitions
- Identify and evaluate add-on acquisitions accretive to the growth and internationalisation strategy